Archive for December, 2010
Posted by mattray on December 16, 2010
Posted by mattray on December 15, 2010
Build your own Wikileaks mirror using Chef.
Posted by mattray on December 10, 2010
Regular Expression testing tool.
Posted by mattray on December 9, 2010
From InfoChimps: ClusterChef will help you create a scalable, efficient compute cluster in the cloud.
Posted by mattray on December 7, 2010
As part of my new job I’m picking up Ruby 3 years after the last time I used it. Not surprisingly, it’s really nice now. I wanted to start a reminder blog post of all the useful tools I’ve installed on the way:
- RVM: manages multiple installed versions of Ruby. My PS1 is automatically configured now to show the output of rvm-prompt with the use of a after-use hook.
- Git-Up: automatically fast-forwards a git rebase.
- gem-open: opens up the Gem’s source in your $EDITOR (which should be emacs).
- gem-man: opens man pages for Ruby gems.
- rvm.el: RVM integration for Emacs.